Indian Pesticides Limited IPO for July 21
A leading agrochemical manufacturer, making a market debut by raising Rs 800 cr from their IPO listings.
Indian Pesticides Limited (IPL) was incorporated in 1984 as known as the fastest-growing agrochemical companies in India with a very diversified product portfolio and very reliable Research and development capabilities. The company has also 2 business verticals knows namely technicals and formulation.
They are the manufacturer of over 30 formulations of herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides till date and they are also engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs).
The promotor of the company is Anand Swarup Agarwal and the ASA Family Trust with the 2 manufacturing facility in Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow and Hardoi).
India Pesticides Ltd IPO details 2021
- Open date: 23rd June 21
- Close date: 25th June 21
- The face value of each share is Rs 1 and the price band of the initial share sale is Rs 290 to Rs 296 apiece
- Subscription: 50 shares. As a retail investor, you can apply for up to 13 lots
- The company is listing on both BSE and NSE. The expected listing date is 5th Jul 2021
Why invest in this IPO?
Financials of India Pesticides Ltd
- IPL has a PAT of Rs 134.8 cr in the FY 2021
- For the 6-month ended Sep 2020, IPL reported a revenue of Rs 333.84 cr, a 52% increase y-o-y. For the same period, its net profit rose 170% to Rs 72.50 cr
- IPL’s revenue:
56% comes from exports and 44% from the domestic market
- At ~28%, IPL’s operating margins are strong as compared to the industry
- Despite this pandemic, the agrochemical segment has exhibited a strong growth of 33% y-o-y.
- IPL measured a 37.17% y-o-y growth in the manufacture of Technicals in terms of volume between FY 2020 and FY 2021
Although we gave you information about the company but we still encourage you to do your detailed research on the company and take the initiative to buy IPO on our E-IPO Portal : http://eipo.hensexsecurities.com:8084/IPOWEB/Index